April Recipe Picks from Desiree LaRoche!
Banana Split Breakfast Bar
Bananas, Yogurt of any kind (we use coconut yogurt), Almond slices, Granola, Dried coconut, Blueberries, Raspberries, Blackberries, Chocolate Chips (we prefer dairy-free)
It's really fun to set this up as a bar where everyone can serve themselves, especially the kiddos!
Cut the bananas in half, add 1/2 cut of yogurt to each banana, sprinkle with your favorite toppings!
Blueberry Lime Mojitos
1 cup of fresh blueberries
Handful of mint leaves
2 tsp of sugar (optional)
2 limes, juiced
1. Puree blueberries in a blender and set aside.
2. In a cocktail shaker, muddle mint leaves and sugar.
3. Add lime juice and pureed blueberries, shake well.
4. Pour mixture into two tall glasses. Fill glasses with crushed ice. Top with club soda and stir.
5. Garnish with lime wedge, blueberries and mint sprig.
**Your favorite rum may be added to this delicious recipe**